May 5, 2012

A blog, a website, and a twitter

This blog is amazing. I love it so much. (Warning! Link may contain Lightning Thief, Sea of Monsters, Titan's Curse, Battle of the Labyrinth, Last Olympian, Lost Hero, and Son of Neptune spoilers!) It's just so flawless. Whoever started this blog, you're a genius. I wish I could follow your blog, but I don't have a tumblr.

This website is one of my favorites. It's great for finding out things that you might have forgotten about the series and characters.

Oh yeah, and follow this twitter if you have a twitter account. Thanks to them for letting me know about the Mark of Athena video :)

I hope you like all of those different things! (I am in no way directly affiliated with them. Just thought I should put that in there to make it sound fancy, haha) Enjoy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here...