May 31, 2012

Greeks vs. Romans? Sea of Monsters moved up?

Warning! May contain Lost Hero and Son of Neptune spoilers!

Okay, so today I discovered a few things:

Apparently, on Tuesday, June 5th, Rick's publishers are launching a website that will be called GreeksvsRomans.com. If you go to the website now, it says, "Camp Visits Coming Soon." I don't know about you, but I think this sounds pretty cool!

Judging by the new MoA cover and this "Greek vs. Romans" thing, I'm thinking there's going to be some sort of showdown between the two camps in the next book. Jason on Percy, maybe? Who's gonna start it? Why?

--Spoiler ends here--

Also, in another bit of news, it appears that the Sea of Monsters movie has been moved up to March 15th, 2013. I'm not sure about this, but I'll look into it more and get back to you on that.

So... what are your thoughts? (Wait! NO! Here's a spoiler!) Are you Camp Half Blood or Camp Jupiter? (End of spoiler) Are you excited for the movie, or do you think it's going to be a flop? Share your thoughts with the fandom!

4 comments:

  1. Camp Half Blood! Don't get me wrong, I like Camp Jupiter, but I the freedom of CHB. Sooo, CHB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh C'mon! Let's go Camp Jupter! (nothing against CHB, but I prefer Camp Jupter better… yeah I got some Spartan blood, though my father is still Apollo in the Roman form so…(this or I'm big time fucked up)) SO LET'S GO THIRD COHORT FULMINATA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAMP HALF BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I MEAN WHO DOESN'T LUV PERCY!!!!!!! HE'S COOL, LOYAL AND AMAZIN!!!!!! + A REALLY GOOD SWORD FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAMP HALF BLOOD IS FUN AND A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN CAMP JUPITER

    CAMP HALF BLOOD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAMP HALF BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Piper. Shes just like well Jason is way hotter. UGH! THE NERVE. I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE DISSED PERCY! Anyway at cj you have way to many responsibility. AND SERIOUSLY RICK! PERCY IS AFRAID OF DROWNING NOW! COME ON!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts go here...