May 5, 2012

Percabeth Reunion!!!

Warning! May contain Son of Neptune spoilers!

I've noticed some predictions that the Mark of Athena will NOT include the long-awaited Percabeth reunion. People have noticed a pattern about Rick Riordan's books: the sequel starts a significant period of time after the book's ending. (e.g. TLT to SoM was a year, SoM to TTC was half a year)

I am very pleased to tell you that that theory is incorrect. The Mark of Athena begins right where the Son of Neptune left off, except it is told from Annabeth's point of view approaching Camp Jupiter in the Argo II. You have no idea how excited this makes me. WE GET TO SEE THE PERCABETH REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I know this, you may ask? Well, I heard the first chapter. You can listen to it/watch it being read here.

Happy listening! :)

1 comment:

Your thoughts go here...